As healthcare professionals, we are on the frontlines of providing the SAFEST podiatry care possible. The following procedures have been implemented in all our offices immediately:
- All patients and visitors will be asked to participate in our screening process for COVID-19 upon arrival to our clinics and any patient or visitor who has a temperature of 99.1 or higher, who are exhibiting flu or respiratory symptoms, or have recently traveled to other countries will be asked to reschedule.
- New appointments will be scheduled following a phone screening. Any patients with flu-like symptoms will be asked to follow up with their primary care doctors or local area hospital.
- To reduce exposure, we prefer no visitors accompany patients unless the patient requires assistance, or they are a minor. When possible, we highly encourage patients and visitors to wait in their cars until a treatment room is available.
- Our offices are actively implementing additional cleaning and sanitization procedures to decrease the spread of COVID-19 and other infections.
- We are committed to your health and well being and will remain open to ensure the foot health of all our podiatry patients.
Who should reschedule?
- Any patient who has a temperature of 99.1 or higher.
- Anyone experiencing coughing, shortness of breath, been exposed or came in direct contact with someone who has COVID-19 or has traveled outside of the US in the last 2 weeks.
If you have any questions regarding our new procedures or your appointment, please call 770-771-6991.